Boasting a spectacular clifftop setting above some of the finest beaches in California is the Laguna Beach House seaside retreat.
Pairing curated vintage pieces from the local area with vibrant pops of color, the Beach House channels old school Laguna with the look and feel of an open, airy surf cottage. A former motel turned contemporary seaside retreat, Laguna Beach House’s convenient location is within a short walking distance to Main Beach and downtown Laguna Beach.
This unassuming hotel really channels old school cali vibes. When it comes to accommodation, you can choose from coastal view, pool level, or private patio rooms, all clean bright, and airy with double, king, or queen size options.
Wherever you are situated, you have the option of a private balcony to look out on the ocean or the tranquil poolside area. There’s plenty of great restaurants very close by, so you can spend the rest of the evening with a dip in the pool or with a glass of wine by the fire pit.
Some of the amenities at Lagina Beach House include:
- Fresh coffee in the lobby each morning
- Cookies & milk in the evening
- Complimentary nightly wine reception
- Unlimited high speed wireless internet
- Heated pool and spa
- Open air courtyard
- Coffee makers with gourmet coffee
- Beauty rest pillow-top beds
- 49” flat screen TVs with premium cable
- Beach chairs and umbrellas available at the front desk
- Dog friendly
- Check-in time is 4 PM
- Check-out time is 12 Noon
You can book a room at Laguna Beach House from $176/night